Jamshedpur 15th Dec, 2020: The Central Government has issued guidelines for COVID-19 vaccination. Under this, 100 to 200 people will be vaccinated in each center in a day.
After giving the vaccine, monitoring will be done for half an hour. Only one person at a time will be allowed at the vaccination site.
According to the guidelines issued to the states recently, the COVID Vaccine Intelligence Network (Co-Win) system will be used to locate the listed beneficiaries for vaccination, the place where vaccination will take place.
Government Guidelines For COVID-19 Vaccination
- Immunization in the first phase of 30 crores population, the vaccination team will have five members.
- Vaccination will be given first to health workers, front-line personnel, and people over 50 years of age.
- After this, people will be vaccinated below the age of 50 suffering from the severe disease then, based on the epidemic status of the rest of the population.
- People will get timely information about vaccination through various means.
- A sharp-eye will be kept on social media to rein in rumors.
- Voter list used to identify people above 50 years of age.
- Use of 12 identity documents for registration on the Co-Win website.