Jamshedpur 1st May 2020: MHA has classified 319 districts with no Covid-19 positive cases, or where no case has been reported in the last 21 days as Green zones. The restrictions to be followed in these zones will be more relaxed, compared to Red and Orange zones.
What Activities will be allowed in green zone:
- All activities are permitted except the activities which are prohibited throughout the country, irrespective of zones.
- Buses have been allowed to operate with 50% seating capacity
- Bus depots too can operate with 50% capacity
- Movement of people is allowed for essential requirement and health purposes
- All goods traffic is to be permitted, including those to neighbouring countries
- liquor stores and paan shops will be allowed to function in green zones
- E-Commence companies will be allowed to deliver both essential and non- essential goods
Activities Which Are Prohibited even in Green Zone:
- No air travel
- No movement of train, except special trains to move migrants to their states
- No Metro services
- No inter-state movement by road
- Schools, colleges, and other educational and training/coaching institutions shall continue to remain shut
- Hospitality services, including hotels and restaurants, will remain close
- Places of large public gatherings, such as cinema halls, malls, gymnasiums, sports complexes will also not function
- Movements of people shall remain prohibited for all non-essential activities between 7 pm to 7 am
- In all zones, person above 65 years of age, persons with co-morbidities, pregnant women and children below the age of 10 years, shall remain at home, except for meeting essential requirements and for health purposes
- All religious places/places of worship shall be closed for public. Religious congregations are strictly prohibited.
- Any social/political/sports/entertainment/academic/cultural/religious functions/other gatherings will not be allowed.