Jamshedpur 9th June 2021: Under the Health Protection Week implemented to control the corona epidemic, the Jharkhand government has implemented the order of Unlock-2 from June 10.
Its announcement has been made on Wednesday, but Jamshedpur has not got any new relief in this.
The reason for not giving any relief in Jamshedpur is that the corona infection is decreasing in the entire state, but the status quo remains in East Singhbhum district.
On Tuesday itself, 603 coronae infected were found in the entire Jharkhand, out of which 348 are from East Singhbhum only.
Apart from this, new exemptions have also been given to all the districts of the state. These districts include Seraikela-Kharsawan and West Singhbhum.
All shops will open in all districts except Jamshedpur.
New Order Issued By The Government:
- Shops of clothes, shoes, cosmetics, etc., will also be able to open in 23 districts of Jharkhand.
- Shops like a handcart have been allowed to open till 4 pm.
- There will be a complete lockdown from 5 pm on Saturday to 6 am on Sunday.
- Private vehicles and general traffic will also remain closed.
- During this time, along with home delivery from restaurants, permission for takeaway has also been provided.
- Out of 24 districts of Jharkhand, 23 got relief. East Singhbhum remained deprived.