Jamshedpur 1st June 2021: The Jharkhand government on Tuesday extended the lockdown with some restrictions till June 10.
The decision was taken in the meeting of the State Disaster Management Authority today, chaired by Chief Minister Hemant Soren.
The state has been under lockdown-like restrictions since April 22. This is the fourth time that the restrictions were extended.
Decisions Taken In The Meeting Of The Disaster Management Authority
- The Health Safety Week now stands extended till June 10.
- E- passes would not be required for inter-district movement.
- The government decided to give some concession by dividing the districts into two categories.
- In nine districts, including state capital Ranchi, Jamshedpur, Deoghar, Bokaro, Garhwa, Gumla, Ramgarh, Hazaribag, and Dhanbad, which are reporting a high number of infection, shops other than clothes, jewellery and shoes have been allowed.
- Shops can now open in 15 districts from 6 am to 2 pm with certain conditions.
- Mall and multi-brand shops will remain closed.