Jamshedpur 6th April 2021: The Government of Jharkhand has taken a big decision because of the rising coronavirus cases in the state.
A meeting of the Department of Disaster Management and Health was held under the chairmanship of Chief Minister Hemant Soren.
As per the order issued this evening, all government and private schools, colleges, gyms, parks, cinema halls, swimming pools in the state have been closed till further orders.
This decision was taken regarding the increasing infection of the coronavirus.
Following Are The Guidelines Issued By The State Disaster Management Authority:
- Schools, colleges, and other educational institutions shall remain shut.
- All indoor or outdoor congregations are prohibited in the state except for marriage function with the upper limit of 200 persons and last rites related functions with the upper limit of 50 persons.
- All processions including, religious processions shall be prohibited.
- Not more than five persons shall congregate at any public place.
- Educations shall be provided online or by digital content.
- Offline classes for class 10th and 12th students who shall be taking the board examinations in the year 2021 are permitted.
- All fairs and exhibitions are prohibited.
- All gymnasiums/swimming pools shall be closed.
- Places of large public gatherings, such as cinema halls and parks, will also not function.
- All sports events shall be prohibited. However, sportspersons are permitted to train in stadiums.
- Night curfew from 8 PM-6 AM.
- All shops/restaurants/clubs shall not remain open after 8 PM.
- All the pre-determined examinations will be held.
- Only 50% of the total capacity will be present in religious places and restaurants.
In this meeting, Minister of Health and Disaster Department Banna Gupta, Chief Secretary Sukhdev Singh, Health Secretary KK Son, Disaster Secretary Dr. Amitabh Kaushal was also present.