Jamshedpur 19th Feb 2020: After about 11 months due to corona infection, classes of the 8th, 9th, and 11th in schools of Jharkhand will start from 1st March 2021.
The state government has permitted to open colleges, coaching institutes, parks, and cinemas. However, the procession will continue to be banned.
The decision was taken on Thursday at a meeting of the State Disaster Management Authority headed by Chief Minister Hemant Soren.
It is worth noting that since 23rd March 2020, educational institutions and establishments, etc., were closed due to the lockdown.
Here is more information:
What Is Allowed From 1st March
- Cinema halls/theatres/multiplexes/entertainment park/skill development centers will reopen with up to 50% capacity.
- Swimming pool being used for training of sportspersons.
- Coaching/colleges/ITI Institutes will open.
- Students can attend schools/institutes with the written consent of parents.
- The stadium will host a game.
- Permission to hold fair and exhibition.
However, the corona transition period is not yet over. All statesmen should not ignore it. There is a need to be aware of this, and the campaign to make people aware should not stop.