Jamshedpur 1st Oct, 2020: Amidst growing cases of COVID-19, the Ministry of Home Affairs on Wednesday issued fresh guidelines for Unlock 5.0.
In view of the festive season, the government has increased the discount in Unlock 5.0.
Under the guidelines, the government has given the permission and allowed the reopening of cinema halls, multiplexes, entertainment park, swimming pools, etc., from October 15.
Cinema hall and multiplex allowed to open with 50% capacity.
For this, the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting will issue a separate SOP.
Here are more information:
What IS Allowed From Oct 15
- Cinema halls/theatres/multiplexes/entertainment park to reopen with up to 50% capacity.
- Swimming pool being used for training of sportspersons.
- Business-to business exhibitions.
- State/UTs allowed to take call on reopening schools, coaching institutes, and colleges.
- Students can attend schools/institutes with written consent of parents, and physical attendance is not must.
- Social/academic/sports/entertainment/religious gathering beyond the limit of 100 people.
- No restrictions on interstate/intrastate movement of persons and goods.
What Stays The Same
- Lockdown in containment zones.
- Vulnerable persons above 65, people with comorbidities, pregnant women, children under 10 advised to remain indoors.
- Face-mask compulsory, and six-feet distancing should be ensured.
- No international air travel except as permitted by MHA.
These guidelines are issued by the central ministry of health, Jharkhand state government is yet to issue its guideline for October.