Jamshedpur 24 April 2020: Lockdown was one of the most required step to fight COVID-19 . But there are always some necessities which require you to step out of the house, it might be medical emergency or any other serious issue.
The government is issuing passes to individuals for medical emergencies and other serious requirements during this corona virus lockdown in Jamshedpur.
companies and firm who are exempted from lockdown can also apply for E-Pass for them and their employees.
Apply For E- Pass in Jamshedpur
1.To apply for E- Pass in Jamshedpur
Click Here To Apply For E- Pass Jamshedpur (Within State)
- After you open the page, you will have to scroll down to this section and register
- Login with your e-mail id and password (which you received on your registered mobile number)
- After you login. First Complete You profile Details.
- Now Upload Documents.
- After you finish Upload documents, You will be able to See a new option “e-pass”, Click on Request e-pass and fill in the form
NOTE: All Document Should be in PDF formant
NOTE: All images should be in dimension(Max 300px X 500px) and should be less than 250 kb in size and should only be in jpg or jpeg format.
- After you complete the Request E-pass form successfully you will get a call/ message from pass authority.
- After your E-pass gets successfully approved you can download your pass