Jamshedpur 29th Aug, 2020: Jharkhand Government has issued new notification for Unlock in Jharkhand . The government has provided relaxation to all economy activities
The department of Home Affairs has issued a notification on Friday stating relaxation for a list of activities outside contaminated zone.
The lockdown will be fully implemented within the Containment Zone.
Activities will start outside the Containment Zone:
The state government has ordered that all economic activities, not specifically prohibited shall be permitted outside the contaminated zone
- Guest houses, Dharamshala, lodges etc. will open.
- People will be allowed to eat inside the restaurant
- Shopping Mall will open
- Clothes and shoes shops will open in rural areas also.
- Interstate Bus services will start
- Student travelling from other state, will be allowed to travel without pass and will not be quarantined, they will only need to show their admit card.
Though the guidelines has been issued but as per few shopkeepers and saloon owners, P&M mall and saloons are expected to open from 1st September in Jamshedpur
- Social /Political/sports/entertainment/academic/cultural/religious/functional/procession and large congregation
- School/college/education/coaching institution etc
- Cinema hall/ swimming pool/gymnasium/sports/entertainment parks, theatre, bar,auditorium, assembly hall and similar places
- Interstate transport by bus
- Religious place/ place of worship shall remain close barring those specifically permitted in accordance with the honourable Supreme Court of India.
The Following Guidelines have been issued :
The activities which will start, there will be strict adherence to the guidelines issued by the Union Home Ministry and the Union Health Ministry. That is, it will be necessary to use sanitizer and mask with social distancing.
- AC will not run below 24 degrees in shopping mall.
- Accordingly, thermal scanning will be mandatory at the entrance of the mall, hotel and restaurant.
- Hand sanitizer will be necessary. Without masks and COVID symptoms, they will not enter into the mall.
- In the parking area also, social distancing will be strictly followed.
- Not more than 50 persons will be allowed in marriage ceremony, approval will have to be taken 7 days before.
- Similarly, in case of cremation, not more than 20 peoples will be allowed to attend.
- It would be necessary for hotel-restaurant workers to wear mask and gloves.
- Only half the capacity will be allowed in the lift.
- Now travel history will be told in the hotel.
- Medical condition self-declaration form will also have to be filed.
Jharkhand Unlock 4 Guideline: https://t.co/1X2YS5TnSq
— Tatanagarlive (@tatanagarlive) August 29, 2020
As per the letter issued by the government of Jharkhand(Disaster Management Division), The order shall come into force with immediate effect
Chief Minister Hemant Soren said that the unlock instructions have been issued by the state government till September 30. People follow the rules strictly. Apply mask, keep distance among themselves, but keep the hearts connected.