One worker dies, eight others injured as gas leaks from Narsing Ispat at Kandra

 

To Download Tatanagar Live Android App Click here.

Please write your views and opinion in the comment box. इस खबर को हिन्दी मे पढ़ने के लिए यहाँ क्लिक करे 
Jamshedpur,27 August,2016:   In a shocking incident nine workers fell sick, one of them fatally as gas leaked at Narsing Ispat Ltd at Khunti village under Kandra thana area in the adjoining Seraikela-Kharsawan district on Friday noon. The victims were exposed to carbon monoxide gas and were rushed to Tata Main Hospital where one of them, Budhram Mahto (30) died, while the rest others were admitted in the hospital. The gas-hit victims include two officers of the sponge iron company — Paritosh Hazra( 42) , operation in-charge and M Sai Kola Ravi (40), project manager (Mechanical). Other admitted at the TMH are Shivcharan Mahto (45), Tapas Mahto (30), Mohammed Mumtaz (45), Sanjay Poddar (39), Suchan Mahto (30) and Vishnu Mahto (40). Jamshedpur News @ www.taratanagarlive.com

Sneha Sharma ,Intern Editor at Tatanagar Live, B.A (Journalism) Garden City College Bangalore.(pursuing).