Please write your views and opinion in the comment box.
6 New Steps to Be Impemented From Today
Jamshedpur,18 Nov : These are the 6 steps which will be implemented from 18 November regarding Currency Band :
- ) The Limit to Excahange old notes has been reduced from Rs4,500 to Rs2,000 per person.
- ) Withdrawl Amount for Wedding set to Rs 2.5 Lakh from father's or mother's account only - KYC(Know Your Customer) Mandatory at the Bank
- Farmers can withdraw upto Rs 25,000 per week in the form of a cheque or through RTGS. Crop Insurance premium payment time also increased to 15 Days. KYC mandotory
- Registered Traders at Mandi can withdraw upto Rs 50,000 per week , KYC mandotry
- Central Government Emplyee upto Group C, can draw advance salary upto Rs 10,000 in Cash
- Indelible Ink (Used at the time of election) to be used to mark the Right -Hand Index finger to prevent same people from carrying out Transaction