Jamshedpur 9 May 2018: Cabinet approves a new bill which will empower the natives of Jharkhand.
As per this new bill, only natives of Jharkhand can now apply for government jobs of the 3rd and 4th grade in Jharkhand; This reservation will be there for the next ten years.
Earlier only eleven districts of Jharkhand had reservations for local in 3rd-grade and 4th-grade government jobs, but now more 13 districts have been added to it, and the jobs in entire Jharkhand has now been reserved for Jharkhand’s locals.
Moreover, a district level post will only be provided to the district locals and State level post will be given to the state locals.
This step has been taken by the government to increase employment in the state and to empower the natives of Jharkhand.
Out of five bills proposed, this was the only bill approved by the cabinet on Tuesday.
In this meeting, funds were also allocated for construction and development of various roads in Jharkhand:
- Rs 105.12 cr has earmarked for Kowali-Dumriya Road
- Musabani-Dumriya-Asthi-Korya Road got an allocation of Rs 58.23cr
- Rs 86.38cr has been allocated for Bilaspur Road and Birbal Chowk Link Road
- Masiyati turn- Panchferi road has been assigned a fund of Rs Rs 86.74cr
- Rs 57.12cr has been allocated for Doman – karmtand
- Morcha- Sonadih got an allocation of Rs41.59cr
For Jamshedpur News visit www.tatanagarlive.cin